Before you apply
1. Check which programs are still accepting applications,
2. Learn about admission requirements, and find out what documents you need,
Official Transcripts (all students are required to submit official transcripts, and CV)
Persian Language Proficiency Requirements (if you do not know Persian language speaking-listening-writing, you should also apply for the Persian Language Center (PLC) by filling the application form)
Supplementary Documents (scanned file of your ID card or passport, and 3*4 photo, and latest educational degree)
3. Know the deadlines.
1. Download the application form
2. Submit your application
3. Submit all required documentation
After you apply
1. Make sure that you receive the confirmation email from UMZ-OISC
2. We will contact and inform you about your application result
Necessary things to know
1. Conditional admission is possible with non-official documents; however, to proceed into courses, the official original transcripts must be provided before the start of classes.
2. There is a $20 non-refundable application processing fee.